Design Registration Services
ravenIP Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys offer Australian and international industrial design registration services. We are experts in conducting novelty searches to determine if your design is registerable, and of course can file your design application to ensure maximum protection for your creative work. Our team are highly skilled in the prosecution and management of industrial design applications so do not hesitate to contact us for an obligation free consultation or quote.
By seeking the appropriate level of protection for your industrial design not only will you have the ability to exclusively monopolise on your creative work, but you will enjoy the peace of mind that in the event of infringement you will have the registered rights to take legitimate enforcement action. Registered and certified designs are extremely valuable assets and can be instrumental to the success of your business. Do not delay, be the early bird and ensure you contact our team to further discuss your design.
Industrial design services:
- Novelty searches and assessment
- Freedom to operate searches and assessment
- Preparation of national and overseas design applications
- Requesting publication or registration of design applications
- Requesting certification and prosecution of design applications
- Conducting and defending oppositions for design applications
- Australian and overseas renewal services
- Infringement watches, searches and reporting
- Recordal of ownership changes and assignments